This interactive 90-minute online course focus on the process of finding purpose and direction which can be applied to enter, develop or diversify organizational opportunities. It also gives an opportunity to learn what the vital signs are that require change of direction.
- Creating New Strategic Maps
- Sector Analysis and Modelling
- Prerequisites to Changing Strategy
This online course is suitable for:
- Heads of Organizations, Chief Officers, Chairpersons, Board Members, Directors and Entrepreneurs.
- Heads of Departments.
- Senior Managers and High Performance Executives.
Upon completion of this online course, you will be able to:
- Devise new and improved methodology for business improvement.
- Be inspired to develop entrepreneurial aptitude.
- Investigate the signs of business failure and success.
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!