The dedicated ability to foresee opportunities and create the future is naturally the terrain of strategic leadership. To shift paradigms that open incredible opportunities in innovation, success and empowering the workforce to grow and deliver. This course enriches your leadership map preparing you to transform your organization and its blueprint.
The course also includes a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Leveraging your Strengths for Leadership Impact
- How to Leverage Authority, Influence and Power
- Leaders Who Make a Difference
- Leadership Strengths Analysis Tools
- Delivering Impact
- Generating New Outcomes and Options
- Building Winning Business Models
- Strategic Planning for Leaders
- Scaling Business Success
Leading and Enabling Change
- Managing Change through Resistance
- Leadership Best Practice
- Organizational Culture and Climate
- Theoretical Frameworks PESTLE Model
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Heads of Organizations, Chief Officers, Chairpersons, Board Members, Directors and Entrepreneurs.
- Heads of Departments.
- Senior Managers and High Performance Executives.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Activate the operational capacities of all strategic business units using influence, authority and power.
- Overhaul corporate strategy and business plans.
- Navigate internal and external forces by excelling leadership drivers.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3455 + VAT