By attending this intensive course, you will master leadership with a broad range of skills and knowledge that will excel your potential. By contextualizing the humanistic skills with your leadership skills you will discover the path of least resistance to achieve goals. In doing so you will leverage more time to grow the organization due to gains in the effectiveness and efficiency acquired.
The course also includes a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Empowering the Workforce
- Blanchard’s Situational Analysis and Leadership Relatability
- Person Centred Leadership and Succession Planning
- Fielders Contingency Theory
- Developing a Performance-led Workforce
Influencing with Integrity
- Mastering Humanistic Communication Skills
- Leadership Accountability
- Approaches to Transparent Leadership
- NLP the Art of Influence PACE + LEAD Models
Negotiating Skills for Leaders
- Creating Win-Win Outcomes
- Developing a Flair for Negotiation
- Proven Negotiation Methodology and Techniques
- Understanding Interests, Positions and Benefits
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Senior Managers and Executives on a succession plan.
- Heads of Departments
- Directors and Entrepreneurs
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Master key aspects of leadership using a mixture of pragmatic and logical considerations.
- Hone both your interpersonal and intrapersonal skills to increase influence and persuasion.
- Debate and negotiate in a manner to get acceptance from stakeholders to proceed with the organization’s mission.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3435 + VAT