This course embarks into the essential fundamental aspects of leadership on your career pathway. Set over the course using a combination of discussion debates, case studies, research and immersion sessions, you will explore experientially how to emerge more fully as a leader and to harness the workforce to transform.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Leadership – The Pursuit of Excellence
- Excellence in Leadership
- Mission to Be the Best
- Managing Change by Raising Standards
- Leader board Comparative Analysis
Key Leadership Qualities
- Leadership Characteristics and Traits
- What Makes Great Leaders
- Psychological Mindset of Leaders
- Leading with Ration, Logic and Emotions
- The Decision-Making Process
- How to Skilfully Persuade
- Team-led Approaches to Decision-Making
- Structured Critical Thinking
Managing Stakeholder Expectations
- Principles in Engaging Stakeholders
- Aligning from Grassroots to Boardroom
- Mobilizing Stakeholder Support
- Managing Expectations?
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Senior Managers and Executives on a succession plan.
- Heads of Departments
- Directors and Entrepreneurs
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Comprehensively understand leadership principles and apply them.
- Explore the leadership styles and the psychological basis that underpins great leadership.
- Apply high level decision-making approaches to deliver robust leadership strategies.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.