By attending this intensive training workshop, you will master leadership with a broad range of skills and knowledge that will excel your potential. By contextualizing the humanistic skills with your leadership skills you will discover the path of least resistance to achieve goals. In doing so you will leverage more time to grow the organization due to gains in the effectiveness and efficiency acquired.
Empowering the Workforce
- Blanchard’s Situational Analysis and Leadership Relatability
- Person Centred Leadership and Succession Planning
- Fielders Contingency Theory
- Developing a Performance-led Workforce
Influencing with Integrity
- Mastering Humanistic Communication Skills
- Leadership Accountability
- Approaches to Transparent Leadership
- NLP the Art of Influence PACE + LEAD Models
Negotiating Skills for Leaders
- Creating Win-Win Outcomes
- Developing a Flair for Negotiation
- Proven Negotiation Methodology and Techniques
- Understanding Interests, Positions and Benefits
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Senior Managers and Executives on a succession plan.
- Heads of Departments
- Directors and Entrepreneurs
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Master key aspects of leadership using a mixture of pragmatic and logical considerations.
- Hone both your interpersonal and intrapersonal skills to increase influence and persuasion.
- Debate and negotiate in a manner to get acceptance from stakeholders to proceed with the organization’s mission.
£2055 + VAT