Being able to give constructive feedback to others in meetings and appraisals is vital to keeping performance on track. However many managers find those conversations uncomfortable and an unclear in how best to navigate. This interactive 90-minute online course teaches techniques that will keep both managers and staff motivated to grow through empowering dialogue.
- How to Give Feedback
- Mapping Feedback to Career Path
- Resistance Handling During Feedback
This online course is suitable for:
- High Performance Employees moving into Management.
- Senior and Mid-level Managers.
- Team Leaders and Line Managers.
- Heads of Departments
Upon completion of this online course, you will be able to:
- Correlate staff skills and qualifications to opportunities.
- Demonstrate empathy in your feedback approach.
- Conclude and paraphrase constructive feedback to gain commitment to improve.
£157.5 + VAT