This management essentials course will help grow your managerial aptitude and skills through an interactive approach. By attending this course, you’ll learn to identify problems and classify them in priority areas by creating solutions. Then though comparative analysis you will support and construct management processes that will drive productivity and deliver results.
The course also includes a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Defining the Modern Manager
- Who is the Modern Manager
- Codes of Professionalism
- Applied Management Theory
- Championing Policies and Procedures
- Setting Precision Tasks
- Key Performance Indicators and SLA’s
- Delivering Clear Guidance and Instruction
Communication and Interpersonal Skills Masterclass
- Mastering Body Language
- Tonality and Communication Content
- Semiotics and Semantics
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- High Performance Employees moving into Management.
- Senior and Mid-level Managers.
- Team Leaders and Line Managers.
- Heads of Departments
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop a high standard of professional management skills to raise the bar.
- Improve the correct process of delegation in order to meet departmental and development goals.
- Master communication skills to develop empathy, inclusiveness and managerial influence.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3395 + VAT