Managers tend to have their own preferred styles of working. While this is effective if the team members are following the guidelines set by the manager, this approach does have misgivings. In particular if the management style does not correspond well with the team or organizational culture. During this training workshop, we define the various diverse approaches to management based on theory and practical exercises.
- Who is the Modern Manager
- Codes of Professionalism
- Applied Management Theory
- Championing Policies and Procedures
This training workshop is suitable for:
- High Performance Employees moving into Management.
- Senior and Mid-level Managers.
- Heads of Departments
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Outline the skills required to master management.
- Develop standards of professionalism.
- Examine strengths and weakness in order to improve.
- Display confidence in management style and approach.