Being able to form and manage a team greatly benefits your organization. It also saves the managers plenty of unnecessary worry when them team are not functioning and delivering with clear agreeable milestones. This engaging training workshop shows how to construct and manage teams as a vital resource while maintaining task focus and drive.
- Resource Planning Skills
- Team Formations Models
- Troubleshoot Team Issues
- Teambuilding and Creating Trust
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Team Leaders and Line Managers.
- Senior and Mid-level Managers.
- Heads of Departments
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Display positive team orientated focus.
- Manage the process of grouping teams into objective centred tasks.
- Structure teams based on talents and strengths.
- Classify tasks into deliverable priorities.
£680 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!