Excellent managers grasp that motivation is a key driver in performance. However understanding alone is not enough to make changes to the way the team function and behave. During this training workshop, we will explore and dissect motivational theories and develop applied techniques to produce desirable results in ourselves and the team.
- Motivational Theories
- Winning People Over
- Getting the Team to Succeed
- The Relatable Manager
This training workshop is suitable for:
- High Performance Employees moving into Management.
- Senior and Mid-level Managers.
- Heads of Departments
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Improve morale and commitment levels.
- Deconstruct attitudes to invigorate new changes.
- Develop staff to deliver increased performance.
- Play with new ideas, mastering the techniques of story telling and learning identification.