Conflict can be disheartening and damaging to morale. However, conflicts occur based on the differences of values or opinions. By attending this training workshop, you will learn the skills to be able to handle conflict through understanding a balance of feelings and reason with theory and role play re-enacting. The focus will be how to create workable and empowering outcomes while maintaining goodwill.
- Handling Internal/External Conflicts
- Rage, Resistance and Reason
- Arbitration and Mediation Skills
- The 5-stages of Conflict
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Team Leaders and Line Managers.
- Senior and Mid-level Managers.
- Heads of Departments
- HR Managers
- Arbitrators and Mediators.
- Procurement and Contract Managers.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Support the conflict resolution process.
- Detect and eradicate triggers to workplace conflicts.
- Moderate discussions fairly to enable better outcomes.
- Solve both systemic and endemic workplace issues.
£680 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!