Take your managerial skills to a higher level. Learn the art of upwardly influencing and making recommendations to impact the organization. You will learn advanced management processes to get the best out of your team. Through role plays, discussions and presentations, you will practise a range of management techniques.
- Evolution Theory and Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Guidance Scale
- Logic vs Emotional Drivers
- The Science Behind Behaviour
Inspiring and Motivating Others
- Motivational Theories
- Winning People Over
- Getting the Team to Succeed
- The Relatable Manager
Presentation and Facilitation Skills
- Structuring Content and Structure
- Presenting Skills Techniques
- Dealing with Nerves
- Audience Handling Approaches and Storytelling
This training workshop is suitable for:
- High Performance Employees moving into Management.
- Senior and Mid-level Managers.
- Operations Managers
- Heads of Departments
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Implement motivational strategies to improve attitudes to work and performance.
- Place the importance of rational and emotive aspects in work performances and duties.
- Perfect the art of presentation and articulate meeting handling.
£2055 + VAT