Take your managerial skills to a higher level. Learn the art of upwardly influencing and making recommendations to impact the organization. You will learn advanced management processes to get the best out of your team. Through role plays, discussions and presentations, you will practise a range of management techniques.
The course also includes a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
- Evolution Theory and Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Guidance Scale
- Logic vs Emotional Drivers
- The Science Behind Behaviour
Inspiring and Motivating Others
- Motivational Theories
- Winning People Over
- Getting the Team to Succeed
- The Relatable Manager
Presentation and Facilitation Skills
- Structuring Content and Structure
- Presenting Skills Techniques
- Dealing with Nerves
- Audience Handling Approaches and Storytelling
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- High Performance Employees moving into Management.
- Senior and Mid-level Managers.
- Operations Managers
- Heads of Departments
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Implement motivational strategies to improve attitudes to work and performance.
- Place the importance of rational and emotive aspects in work performances and duties.
- Perfect the art of presentation and articulate meeting handling.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3435 + VAT