This management essentials training workshop will help grow your managerial aptitude and skills through an interactive approach. By attending this workshop, you’ll learn to identify problems and classify them in priority areas by creating solutions. Then though comparative analysis you will support and construct management processes that will drive productivity and deliver results.
Defining the Modern Manager
- Who is the Modern Manager
- Codes of Professionalism
- Applied Management Theory
- Championing Policies and Procedures
- Setting Precision Tasks
- Key Performance Indicators and SLA’s
- Delivering Clear Guidance and Instruction
Communication and Interpersonal Skills Masterclass
- Mastering Body Language
- Tonality and Communication Content
- Semiotics and Semantics
This training workshop is suitable for:
- High Performance Employees moving into Management.
- Senior and Mid-level Managers.
- Team Leaders and Line Managers.
- Heads of Departments
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Develop a high standard of professional management skills to raise the bar.
- Improve the correct process of delegation in order to meet departmental and development goals.
- Master communication skills to develop empathy, inclusiveness and managerial influence.
£2035 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!