Excel your management skills by improving your competency and effectiveness and motivating your team to succeed and deliver. Develop your interpersonal communication skills and encourage intra-personal self awareness in yourself and others. Learn to supportively influence while managing tasks and issues. Build and strengthen well performing and committed teams.
The course also includes a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Creative Problem-Solving Skills
- Creativity vs Innovation
- Problems to Solutions
- Myths of Creativity
- Lateral Thinking Skills
Coordinating Effective Teams
- Resource Planning Skills
- Team Formations Models
- Troubleshoot Team Issues
- Teambuilding and Creating Trust
- Handling Internal/External Conflicts
- Rage, Resistance and Reason
- Arbitration and Mediation Skills
- The 5-stages of Conflict
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Team Leaders and Line Managers.
- Senior and Mid-level Managers.
- Heads of Departments
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Troubleshoot recurring problems in order to achieve the full potential of departments.
- Align teams with proportionate attention on talent and skill development.
- Resolve conflicts in order to improve workplace relations and job focus.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3415 + VAT