This training workshop leads delegates through the key elements of Operations Strategy, from effective strategy creation, alignment, through to objective resource planning and establishing key strategic deliverables.
Role and Contribution of Operations Strategy to the Organization
- Aligning Operations Strategy with overall Organizational Strategy & Goals
- Key Planning Techniques within Operations Strategy
Developing Operations Strategy
- Assessing Operations Strategy Deliverables
- Effective Management of change within Operations Strategy
- Understanding key dependencies within Operations Strategy
Operations Resource Management
- Understanding the key dynamics of Internal Resources
- Effective Risk Management
- Building resilience within Operations Strategy
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Senior executives with responsibility for strategy
- Operations Managers
- Project Managers
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of key Operations Strategy creation.
- Understand how to effectively manage resources to optimize both resources and strategy outcomes.
- Manage a range of changes effectively.
£2055 + VAT