This course leads delegates through the key elements of Operations Strategy, from effective strategy creation, alignment, through to objective resource planning and establishing key strategic deliverables.
The course will also include a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Role and Contribution of Operations Strategy to the Organization
- Aligning Operations Strategy with overall Organizational Strategy & Goals
- Key Planning Techniques within Operations Strategy
Developing Operations Strategy
- Assessing Operations Strategy Deliverables
- Effective Management of change within Operations Strategy
- Understanding key dependencies within Operations Strategy
Operations Resource Management
- Understanding the key dynamics of Internal Resources
- Effective Risk Management
- Building resilience within Operations Strategy
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Senior executives with responsibility for strategy
- Operations Managers
- Project Managers
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of key Operations Strategy creation.
- Understand how to effectively manage resources to optimize both resources and strategy outcomes.
- Manage a range of changes effectively.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3435 + VAT