This training workshop explores the effective allocation and management of organizational resources including: Financial, Time, and Human Resources. The module expands to incorporate effective risk management and the importance of building a resilient Operations Strategy that is capable of coping with a range of changes and risks.
- Understanding the key dynamics of Internal Resources
- Effective Risk Management
- Building resilience within Operations Strategy
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Senior executives with responsibility for strategy
- Operations Managers
- Project Managers
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Understand and apply effective resource management.
- Enable a structured and objective approach to risk management.
- Understand the concept of Resilience and how it may be in built into Operations Strategy.
£690 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!