This training workshop contextualizes the importance of aligning the Operations Strategy to overall organizational Strategy, and details the key planning techniques employed to achieve effective resource management within Operations.
- The role and contribution of Operations Strategy to the Organization
- Aligning Operations Strategy with overall Organizational Strategy & Goals
- Key Planning Techniques within Operations Strategy
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Senior executives with responsibility for strategy
- Operations Managers
- Project Managers
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Understand the importance of aligning Operations Strategy with Organizational strategy.
- Appreciate the role and contribution made by the Operations function to the Organization.
- Possess the ability to utilize a range of resource planning techniques.