This training workshop details the importance of understanding the external operating environment and its impacts upon Operations Strategy planning and delivery, also included is a full end to end Strategy Creation toolkit to enable delegates to swiftly and confidently implement their learning. Finally the training workshop concludes with setting meaningful, effective and realistic key performance indicators to monitor strategy delivery and progress towards strategic goals.
- Understanding the organizational Operating Environment
- Operations Strategy Creation Toolkit
- Setting effective Operations Strategy KPI’s
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Heads of Operations
- Operations Managers
- Project Managers
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Appreciate the impacts of the external operating environment and incorporate within strata planning approach.
- Construct a full end to end Operations Strategy utilizing the Strategy Creation Toolkit.
- Set effective, meaningful and realistic KPI’s with due regard to the external operating environment.
£685 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!