This training workshop highlights the essential role and influence of the huge range of stakeholders in the Public Sector. It gives guidance on how to accurately identify, monitor and build relationships with stakeholders. We analyse the interests and influence of each group of stakeholders and identify how they could be involved in the creation and management and maintenance of a successful strategy.
- Identify all stakeholders and monitor changes within and between them
- Building relationships with stakeholders appropriately
- How to manage competing and conflicting interests and objectives
- Formulate a comprehensive plan to involve, motivate, engage and monitor all stakeholders, particularly as they change.
This training workshop is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will be of real value to experienced or new or aspiring:
- Permanent Secretaries, Cabinet Secretaries and all Civil Servants.
- C-Suite Officers and Chairpersons of Non-profit organizations and Charities.
- Senior Public Sector Officers who work directly to lead Politicians.
- Elected and appointed Policymakers, Managers, and Planners in Governments, Public Agencies, and Non-profit organizations.
- City Council Members, Mayors, City Managers, Administrators, and Planners.
- Senior officers who work with Public Services to achieve broader community outcomes, e.g., Public Health and Well-being, Economic Development, and Community Relations.
- Police Chiefs, Fire Chiefs, and their staff.
- School Board Members, Administrators, and staff.
- Board Members and Company Secretaries.
- Non-executive Directors
- Directors, Deputy Directors, and Senior Managers.
- Heads of Departments
- Transformation Leaders
- Change Managers
- CSR and Sustainability Managers and staff.
- Risk Managers and professionals.
- Community Relations Managers and Executives.
- Health, Safety and Environmental Managers and officers.
- Legal and Compliance Managers and professionals.
- Managers and staff who wish to develop responsible strategic practices.
- Managers and staff concerned with influencing or implementing organizational strategies.
- Those who wish to capitalise on and grasp all strategic opportunities for their organizations.
- Those who wish to promote the strategic success of their organization.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will have:
- Formulated how to identify accurately and monitor stakeholders of all complexities and incorporate changes within them, comprehensively and continuously.
- Generated a flexible and responsive framework on how to communicate with them.
- Discussed how to assess the changes of interest or influence of various stakeholders.
- Identified the stakeholder role in the creation and management of a strategic plan and recognised stakeholders as a key management resource.
Duration: 1 week
Duration: 1 day
Duration: 1 day
Duration: 3 days