This interactive 90-minute online course focuses upon incorporating sustainability within the Logistics Operation. Whilst global logistics has the potential to create damaging environmental consequences, many of these impacts can be strategically managed and their impacts reduced, not only protecting the planet, but also enhancing brand image and customer attraction/loyalty.
- Environmental aspects of Supply Chain
- Corporate Social Responsibility within the Supply Chain
- Diagnostic toolkit and reporting
This training course is suitable for:
- Supply Chain Managers
- Logistics & Distribution Managers
- Freight Expediters
Upon completion of the online course, you will:
- Understand and assess the environmental impact of land, Sea and Air Logistics upon the environment.
- Appreciate the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) risked and opportunities within global logistics.
- Utilize the sustainability toolkit provided.
£157.5 + VAT