This training workshop provides delegates with an in depth understanding of global logistics management, from the impacts upon supply chain efficiency, through to the use of hub strategies, and fleet management whether in house or via a 3PL or 4PL outsource arrangement.
Role and Contribution of Logistics within the organization
- Effective Management of Inbound Logistics
- Effective Management of Outbound Logistics
Managing Logistics Assets
- Key data flows within Logistics Management
- Use of Hub Strategies
- Reducing Logistics Cost Base techniques
Global Logistics Management
- Managing Multi-Modal Logistics
- Effective use of Incoterms 2020
- Use of Reverse Logistics and Backhaul
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Supply Chain Managers
- Logistics & Distribution Managers
- Freight Expediters
Upon completion of the training workshop, you will:
- Effectively manage global multi-modal logistics.
- Appreciate and utilize hub strategies to improve customer lead time and satisfaction whilst reducing the cost to serve.
- Utilize effective fleet management techniques.
£2045 + VAT