This training workshop explains the role, responsibilities and work of internal auditing.
- Assurance framework
- Types of audit
- Internal control
- The concept of independence
This training workshop is suitable for:
- External auditors who need a deeper understanding of the internal function.
- Those who engage with the internal audit function and who require a deeper knowledge of it.
- Those new to internal auditing who need to understand how it works and benefits their organization in greater detail.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- The audit activities that provide an independent, objective assessment of compliance information.
- The range of audits that can be conducted.
- How an organization ensures the integrity of its information.
£680 + VAT