- Monitoring performance, measuring effectiveness
- Efficiency and effectiveness
- Techniques for assessment
- Understanding the ‘human’ dimensions of change
- The change equation
- Authenticity in diagnosis
Managing Major Changes
- Managerial skills for effective organisational change
- Coping with organisational change
- Coping with change
- The coping cycle
- Coping with the process of change
- Crafting change for the individual
- Providing information
- Give people time
- Involving people
- Cycles of change
- Learning and change
- Programmes of change
- Change architecture: blocks
A Strategy for Organisational Effectiveness
- Force field analysis
- The implementation exercise (checklists 1 and 2)
- The self-assessment exercise (checklist 3)
Those interested in organisational change and its management.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Diagnosing change involves and requires systematic effort, and needs to gain acceptance enough to make implementation feasible.
- How to manage the process of changing an organisation
- The underlying ‘building blocks’ of successful change.
- Two practical ways of organising the application of change management in your organisation.
LBTC’s Strategic Change Management courses.
£2095 + VAT