- Monitoring performance, measuring effectiveness
- Efficiency and effectiveness
- Techniques for assessment
- Understanding the ‘human’ dimensions of change
- The change equation
- Authenticity in diagnosis
Managing Major Changes
- Managerial skills for effective organisational change
- Coping with organisational change
- Coping with change
- The coping cycle
- Coping with the process of change
- Crafting change for the individual
- Providing information
- Give people time
- Involving people
- Cycles of change
- Learning and change
- Programmes of change
- Change architecture: blocks
A Strategy for Organisational Effectiveness
- Force field analysis
- The implementation exercise (checklists 1 and 2)
- The self-assessment exercise (checklist 3)
Change management workshop
is suitable for those interested in organisational change and its management.
Upon completion of this change training course, you will be able to understand:
- Diagnosing change involves and requires systematic effort, and needs to gain acceptance enough to make implementation feasible.
- How to manage the process of changing an organisation
- The underlying ‘building blocks’ of successful change.
- Two practical ways of organising the application of change management in your organisation.
Strategic Change Management training for change course.
£2095 + VAT