This CRM training course is designed to provide you with a comprehensive set of skills and knowledge to get the most out of your CRM system.
The course will also include a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Introduction to Customer Relationship Management
- What is CRM?
- Mastering relationships
- The customer lifecycle – customer acquisition
- The customer lifecycle – customer retention and development
Customer Relationship Management – Implementation
- Define a CRM strategy and philosophy
- Ensure top management buy-in
- Develop a change management plan
- Smoothly roll out your CRM
- Know your CRM critical success factors
The Customer Experience – Managing Relationships
- What is a relationship?
- Relationship quality
- Customer satisfaction, loyalty and business performance
- Researching the satisfaction-proﬁt chain
- Relationship management theories
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This CRM training course is suitable for:
- Directors of Sales and Marketing
- Sales and Marketing Managers, Executives, Practitioners and Staff.
- Senior and Mid-level Managers who are involved in CRM programmes and system implementations.
- Staff who wish to understand the CRM landscape.
- Managers looking to take customer-centred strategies to the next level.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of CRM in organizations.
- Develop the skills to implement a CRM system.
- Appreciate the requirements for building excellent relationships with customers.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3415 + VAT