This training workshop will help you get a better understanding of your customer which is key to developing better relationships.
- What is a relationship?
- Relationship quality
- Customer satisfaction, loyalty and business performance
- Researching the satisfaction-proﬁt chain
- Relationship management theories
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Directors of Sales and Marketing
- Sales and Marketing Managers, Executives, Practitioners and Staff.
- Senior and Mid-level Managers who are involved in CRM programmes and system implementations.
- Staff who wish to understand the CRM landscape.
- Managers looking to take customer-centred strategies to the next level.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Analyse the concept of “a relationship”.
- Explore the quality of relationships.
- Understand what satisfaction means to customers.