This training workshop is designed to give you a solid primer in CRM familiarising you with all its key components.
- What is CRM?
- Mastering relationships
- The customer lifecycle – customer acquisition
- The customer lifecycle – customer retention and development
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Directors of Sales and Marketing
- Sales and Marketing Managers, Executives, Practitioners and Staff.
- Senior and Mid-level Managers who are involved in CRM programmes and system implementations.
- Staff who wish to understand the CRM landscape.
- Managers looking to take customer-centred strategies to the next level.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain what is meant by CRM.
- Appreciate the skills need to build relationships with customers.
- Understand the customer lifecycle.