This training workshop is designed to provide you with a comprehensive set of skills and knowledge to get the most out of your CRM system.
Introduction to Customer Relationship Management
- What is CRM?
- Mastering relationships
- The customer lifecycle – customer acquisition
- The customer lifecycle – customer retention and development
Customer Relationship Management – Implementation
- Define a CRM strategy and philosophy
- Ensure top management buy-in
- Develop a change management plan
- Smoothly roll out your CRM
- Know your CRM critical success factors
The Customer Experience – Managing Relationships
- What is a relationship?
- Relationship quality
- Customer satisfaction, loyalty and business performance
- Researching the satisfaction-proﬁt chain
- Relationship management theories
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Directors of Sales and Marketing
- Sales and Marketing Managers, Executives, Practitioners and Staff.
- Senior and Mid-level Managers who are involved in CRM programmes and system implementations.
- Staff who wish to understand the CRM landscape.
- Managers looking to take customer-centred strategies to the next level.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of CRM in organizations.
- Develop the skills to implement a CRM system.
- Appreciate the requirements for building excellent relationships with customers.
£2045 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!