Effective communication skills training in London, UK
The effective communication skills training agenda is as follows:
- Planning the interview
- Conducting the interview
- Information-gathering interviews
- Employment-selection interviews
- Performance-appraisal interviews
Making Oral and Written Presentations
- Essential elements of effective presentations
- Formulate a specific strategy
- Develop a clear structure
- Support your points
- Use an enhancing style
- Style in oral communication
- Style in written communication
- Supplement your presentation by responding to questions and challenges
- Conducting effective meetings: a short guide for meeting managers and meeting participants
- The five Ps of effective meetings
- Suggestions for group members
Effective communication skills training is suitable for:
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments.
- Managers and executives.
- Employees who wish to develop effective communication through professional training.
- Those who wish to develop themselves as more competent and effective managers.
Upon completion of the effective communication skills training course, you will be able to:
- Adopt general guidelines for effective interviews.
- Apply appropriate guidelines for information-gathering interviews.
- Utilise appropriate guidelines for employment-selection interviews.
- Implement appropriate guidelines for performance-appraisal interviews.
- Make impactful and engaging oral presentations.
- Write clearly and persuasively.
- Respond appropriately to questions and challenges.
- Implement guidelines for planning and conducting effective meetings.
- Enhance the value of meetings attended.
LBTC’s communication skills training utilizes practical techniques to develop your skills and knowledge in this sphere. We can also design and deliver customized communication skills training specific to your learning needs.
LBTC’s Interpersonal Skills training course.
£1635 + VAT