HR Practice Excellence is an immersive journey exploring the employee development and learning experience. As a professional manager, team leader or in HR, you will uncover the real learning needs of your team and the impact of the way we can approach learning organizationally as well as a team. You will take away a comprehensive action plan you can use the very next day at work.
- The Psychological Contract of Employment
- Employee Voice and Engagement
Learning & Development
- The Learning Cycle
- Levels of Learning and Needs analysis
- Implementing Learning & Development Activities
HR Information Systems
- The range of technological options
- Digital Leadership
- Digital Transformation
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR officers and managers who are newly appointed to the role and who lack previous generalist experience.
- HR assistants, administrators and PAs who support more senior HR staff.
- Employees working for new but rapidly expanding organizations who acquire responsibility for establishing and formalizing HR policies, procedures and practices.
- Staff who work in HR-related areas.
- Staff who work in specialist areas of HR practice, such as training, employee relations or job evaluation, who wish to progress into or have more knowledge of generalist roles.
- Line managers or supervisors who have responsibility for HR activities.
- Owners or managers of small businesses who have overall responsibility for the ‘people element’ within them.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to understand:
- The Psychological Contract of Employment.
- How people learn and what this means for us as leaders.
- How to implement Learning & Development activities in a motivational way.
- The impact of digital technology coming down the track.
£2045 + VAT