Job analysis is a key component of HR performance analysis and organization development. Understanding why a role exists, the specifics of the role and the benefits to the team are crucial when understanding or redesigning the structure of an organization.
- Different Job Types
- Different Roles and Job Types unpacked
- The Organization Chart and Evaluation Tools
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR officers and managers who are newly appointed to the role and who lack previous generalist experience.
- HR assistants, administrators and PAs who support more senior HR staff.
- Employees working for new but rapidly expanding organizations who acquire responsibility for establishing and formalizing HR policies, procedures and practices.
- Staff who work in HR-related areas.
- Staff who work in specialist areas of HR practice, such as training, employee relations or job evaluation, who wish to progress into or have more knowledge of generalist roles.
- Line managers or supervisors who have responsibility for HR activities.
- Owners or managers of small businesses who have overall responsibility for the ‘people element’ within them.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Know and Understand the different types of jobs in an organization.
- Explore the roles within an organization.
- Know and Understand the organization chart and evaluate its’ effectiveness.
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!