By attending this 2-day training workshop, you will explore the role of stakeholders, especially line managers in the crucial area of raising performance. This important area for HR professionals incorporates models to increase communication effectiveness and responsibility.
Organizational Development is a key component in strategic HR initiatives and here we explore the tools and enabling culture required for success in this immersive module. You will take away plenty of actionable tasks to enhance your effectiveness in HR.
- Stakeholders and Corporate Responsibility
- High Impact HRM Policy and practice
- Line Management responsibilities
- The Tools of Organizational Development
- The Importance of Culture
- Developing an Effective Culture
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of all stakeholders in an organization.
- Know how to communicate with all stakeholders effectively.
- Understand the implementation and practice of strategic initiatives such as High Impact HRM.
- Discuss and analyse Line Management responsibilities.
- Utilize actionable tools and techniques to develop your organization.
- Know and understand how culture plays a vital part to every initiative’s success.
- Analyse the component parts of an enabling and effective culture.