Knowledge Management (KM) is a crucial strategic tool for organizations that want to retain and build on learning and events that they undertake. KM is the secret ingredient that many project-led organizations use to reduce costs, increase performance and delight clients.
- The Two Types of Knowledge
- Knowledge Management toolkit
- Knowledge Management as part of Organizational Culture
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the power of effective KM in an organization.
- Know and use a Toolkit of approaches.
- Understand the drivers to embed KM as part of the culture.