By attending this training workshop, you will explore the role of stakeholders, especially line managers in the crucial area of raising performance. This important area for HR professionals incorporates models to increase communication effectiveness and responsibility.
- Stakeholders and Corporate Responsibility
- High Impact HRM Policy and practice
- Line Management responsibilities
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of all stakeholders in an organization.
- Know how to communicate with all stakeholders effectively.
- Understand the implementation and practice of strategic initiatives such as High Impact HRM.
- Discuss and analyse Line Management responsibilities.
£685 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!