Organizational Development is a key component in strategic HR initiatives and here we explore the tools and enabling culture required for success in this immersive training workshop. You will take away plenty of actionable tasks to enhance your effectiveness in HR.
- The Tools of Organizational Development
- The Importance of Culture
- Developing an Effective Culture
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Utilize actionable tools and techniques to develop your organization.
- Know and understand how culture plays a vital part to every initiative’s success.
- Analyse the component parts of an enabling and effective culture.
£685 + VAT