By attending this training workshop, you will explore specific activities and actions you can take to develop your organization. In a complex environment like organizations, it is sometimes difficult to know where and when to start. This module clears the path for action for you.
- Organizational Development Activities
- Formulating and implementing OD strategy
- Culture Change
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Know and understand where to intervene with OD activities
- Analyse the strengths and weaknesses of approaches.
- Understand the role of culture.
- Have Specific Actions to take back in the workplace.
£685 + VAT