By attending this content-rich training workshop, you will explore three (3) strategic ways organizations can change the culture positively and enhance performance too. This introduction to culture change is no easy fix method, however when approached correctly, these initiatives can and will reap rewards in the medium to long term.
- The Competency Concept
- Developing a Coaching Culture
- Emotional Intelligence
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand why competencies should be at the heart of your strategic thinking.
- Explore and analyse the benefits of coaching as a complete cultural overhaul.
- Deepen your understanding of competencies with increased Emotional Intelligence as central to your organization culture.
£690 + VAT