How we learn and the factors that need to be present to enhance learning are even more vital for leaders and managers to know today more than at any time. This interactive training workshop allows participants to explore the issues relating to people, their Learning & Development.
- The Learning Cycle
- Levels of Learning and Needs analysis
- Implementing Learning & Development Activities
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR officers and managers who are newly appointed to the role and who lack previous generalist experience.
- HR assistants, administrators and PAs who support more senior HR staff.
- Employees working for new but rapidly expanding organizations who acquire responsibility for establishing and formalizing HR policies, procedures and practices.
- Staff who work in HR-related areas.
- Staff who work in specialist areas of HR practice, such as training, employee relations or job evaluation, who wish to progress into or have more knowledge of generalist roles.
- Line managers or supervisors who have responsibility for HR activities.
- Owners or managers of small businesses who have overall responsibility for the ‘people element’ within them.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand how people learn.
- Know the different levels of learning.
- Analyse the ways organizations can develop people on the job.
£680 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!