Information Communication Technology in HR is a fast-moving landscape involving digital strategies, management data uses, privacy and confidentiality issues and transformation of organizations. This immersive training workshop takes participants through a journey of discovery in this vital new area for HR professionals.
- The range of technological options
- Digital Leadership
- Digital Transformation
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR officers and managers who are newly appointed to the role and who lack previous generalist experience.
- HR assistants, administrators and PAs who support more senior HR staff.
- Employees working for new but rapidly expanding organizations who acquire responsibility for establishing and formalizing HR policies, procedures and practices.
- Staff who work in HR-related areas.
- Staff who work in specialist areas of HR practice, such as training, employee relations or job evaluation, who wish to progress into or have more knowledge of generalist roles.
- Line managers or supervisors who have responsibility for HR activities.
- Owners or managers of small businesses who have overall responsibility for the ‘people element’ within them.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Know and understand some of the technological options available today.
- Understand the issues of digital leadership.
- Explore and understand digital transformation and the implications for HR.
£680 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!