This training workshop will equip you with the professional practice and ethical conduct required in modern public relations. You will learn through the RACE model about conducting essential research, action planning, communication delivery and results evaluation. Using that framework to categorize the delivery world class PR solutions that command credibility, congruence and recognition.
- Public Relations, Ethics and Accountability
- Best Practice – Complaint Handling And Regeneration
- Integrity Through PR Insight
- Corporate Social Responsibility Implication to PR
This training workshop is suitable for:
- C-Suite Executives, Marketing and PR Communications Directors.
- Media or Marketing Managers and PR Managers.
- Corporate Communications Team, CSR Consultants.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Recommend changes to revolutionize PR effectivity, tracking and results.
- Instruct organization-wide changes to deliver PR excellence.
- Debate philosophical and moral themes of PR and corporate responsibility.
- Solve systemic issues to improve reputation and image.