By attending this training workshop, you will be compelled to incorporate all strengths, pressing crises and past obstacles into the DNA of the organization, services or brands you are entrusted to manage. By formulating impeccable public relations campaigns, we can align corporate strategy by examining the PR to revitalize stakeholder relations, media, events and internal communications.
Crisis and Issue Management
- The Signs of crisis
- Managing the crisis
- Issue Management and Prioritizing
- Resolving Conflicts
Public Relations Planning – Tools and Methodology
- Building a Reputation
- Measuring Stakeholder Perceptions
- Attitudinal Analysis Encouraging Receptivity
- Excelling Corporate Image
Ethical Framework of Public Relations
- Public Relations, Ethics and Accountability
- Best Practice – Complaint Handling And Regeneration
- Integrity Through PR Insight
- Corporate Social Responsibility Implication to PR
This training workshop is suitable for:
- C-Suite Executives, Marketing and PR Communications Directors.
- Media or Marketing Managers, Publicist and PR executives.
- Corporate Communications Team
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Devise solutions to endemic PR issues and crisis related responses.
- Create a PR framework of reporting and remedial procedures to highlight and resolve concerns.
- Implement world-class, PR best practice using ethics theory, accountability and CSR.
£2055 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!