By testing assumptions through proven research we are able to make informed and objective choices in marketing decisions which affect the profitability. By attending this training workshop, you will learn how to apply research methodology and create a market overview and synopsis of a commercial market. This profiles the criteria of informing marketing activity.
- Understanding Primary and Secondary Research
- Technological Considerations in Research
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research
- Trends Analysis and Market Overview
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Media Planners and marketing Executives
- Account Managers and Brand Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Business Development Executives
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Formulate and create a plan based on marketing insights.
- Calculate the quantitative data to find key priority marketing actions.
- Interpret and match the qualitative findings as a barometer of consumer mood.
- Integrate technology to collect and collate rich source research.
£685 + VAT