The metrics of marketing and consumer psychology is defined by demographics and psychographics. By commercially contextualizing how consumer’s decide and behave through data interpretation and analysis, you will learn how steer effective and efficient marketing campaigns. This will result in creative, unique marketing strategies that will deliver value returns.
- Behavioural Economics and Marketing
- Attitudes, Values and Lifestyles
- The Psychology of Marketing
- Demographics and Data Insights
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Media Planners and marketing Executives
- Account Managers and Brand Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Business Development Executives
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Examine the data to create excellent marketing campaigns.
- Rank the data points to priorities key marketing goals.
- Review the findings to overhaul performance of marketing strategy.
- Assemble key insights to create, update and augment marketing plan.
£685 + VAT