In this training workshop, we cover the key concepts, tenets and tools to successfully establish a marketing strategy for a business, product or service. By scrutinizing product, price, promotion, place, packaging, positioning and people you will be able to inventively create a compelling marketing strategy and produce a marketing plan.
- Defining Marketing Objectives
- Creating A Marketing Strategy
- The Elements Of A Marketing Plan
- Marketing Models And Case Studies
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Media Planners and marketing Executives
- Account Managers and Brand Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Business Development Executives
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify key marketing priorities and actions.
- Design and develop a marketing plan.
- Provide recommendations and proposals supporting commercial strategy.
- Convince key stakeholders of the feasibility of marketing innovations and ideas.