The ultimate aim of any CRM programme is to generate more value from and for your key customers. This interactive 90-minute online course will provide you with the knowledge and skills require to achieve this objective.
- Understanding value
- Sources of customer value
- Value from products, service, processes, people and from customer communication
This online course is suitable for:
- Directors of Sales and Marketing
- Sales and Marketing Managers, Executives, Practitioners and Staff.
- Senior and Mid-level Managers who are involved in CRM programmes and system implementations.
- Staff who wish to understand the CRM landscape.
- Managers looking to take customer-centred strategies to the next level.
Upon completion of this online course, you will be able to:
- Explore the concept of value.
- Identify what gives value from the customer’s perspective.
- Investigate customer communications.