This training workshop focuses upon building effective Performance reporting systems, not only to demonstrate progress and achievement of set key performance indicators, but also to highlight to the wider organization the specific and measurable contribution of the Operations Management function both from financial and quality perspectives.
- Effective Reporting of Operational Performance
- Understanding & Reporting Financial Performance
- Understanding & Reporting Quality Delivery
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Operations Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Internal Auditors
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Build effective reporting systems and formats in line with organizational requirements.
- Understand and disseminate financial performance and implications.
- Understand and disseminate quality delivery performance.
£685 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!