This course provides delegates with a thorough understanding of the key elements of Effective Operations Management, including: Governance, Effective Performance Reporting both from a financial and quality perspective and concludes with developing and reporting Sustainability to enhance and protect the organizational reputation.
The course will also include a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Operations Management impact on Organizational Governance
- Ensuring compliance
- Continuous improvement techniques
Operations Management Reporting
- Effective Reporting of Operational Performance
- Understanding & Reporting Financial Performance
- Understanding & Reporting Quality Delivery
Sustainable Operations Management
- Environmental aspects of Operations Management
- Operations Management Diagnostic Toolkit
- Triple Bottom Line concept and applications
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Operations Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Internal Auditors
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Appreciate and build effective governance compliance within Operations Management.
- Effectively report on performance of the function.
- Create and enhance sustainability within the operations management function.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3435 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!