This training workshop leads delegates through the key elements of incorporating sustainability within Operations management activities to lessen the impact upon the environment. The training workshop includes a diagnostic toolkit to enable delegates to implement their learning and expands to include the concept of “Triple Bottom Line” to objectively measure and ensure People, Planet and Profit are demonstrably aligned with day to day operations.
- Environmental aspects of Operations Management
- Operations Management Diagnostic Toolkit
- Triple Bottom Line concept and applications
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Operations Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Internal Auditors
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Understand the concepts of: Sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Environmental Stewardship.
- Utilize and leverage the diagnostic toolkit.
- Appreciate and apply “Triple Bottom Line” Approach to Operations management and wider organizational reporting.