This training workshop provides delegates with a thorough understanding of the key elements of Effective Operations Management, including: Governance, Effective Performance Reporting both from a financial and quality perspective and concludes with developing and reporting Sustainability to enhance and protect the organizational reputation.
Operations Management impact on Organizational Governance
- Ensuring compliance
- Continuous improvement techniques
Operations Management Reporting
- Effective Reporting of Operational Performance
- Understanding & Reporting Financial Performance
- Understanding & Reporting Quality Delivery
Sustainable Operations Management
- Environmental aspects of Operations Management
- Operations Management Diagnostic Toolkit
- Triple Bottom Line concept and applications
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Operations Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Internal Auditors
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Appreciate and build effective governance compliance within Operations Management.
- Effectively report on performance of the function.
- Create and enhance sustainability within the operations management function.
£2055 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!